EAV have just launched their wireless microphone frequency checker. This online feature will allow users to gain all the information they need to be confident their current wireless systems or potential new wireless systems are future proof from the 2012 frequency changes.
By filling in the quick 8 question form, the EAV team will get back to you within one working day with all the info you will need regarding your systems. We will let you know which frequency bands are available for you to use in your area, which license (if any) would be suitable for you and whether your current systems will be usable past December 2012.
We are encouraging all wireless microphone users to take the two minutes it takes to fill in the form to do so. Whether you already have your systems or you are looking in to replacing your radio mics, we could offer some advice that may save you some cash or at least put your mind at rest that you are spending your money on the right equipment.
We are being asked many questions recently regarding wireless mics and the frequency changes such as;
- Will my current radio microphones work past 2012?
- Can I add more wireless microphones to my current set up?
- What frequency should I be running my wireless microphones on?
- Do the wireless microphone changes affect my systems?
- Do I need to buy a license?
- Do I need to buy new wireless microphones because of the changes?
- Should I use a Fixed Site License or the Channel 38 license?
By using the form above, we will be able to answer these types of questions for you. Click this link to view the wireless microphone frequency checker